(IN ITALIANO: Presentation 🇮🇹in Italian language is available)
The exclusive Italy-Baltic Trading Community & Clubs founded in 2013 by Baltica & Partners team of Janetschek & Partners. Hubs are in Helsinki, Stockholm, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius, Saint-Petersburg, Genova (our top event-location), Bologna, Bertinoro (Forli-Cesena our top academy location and castle available for events), Milano (the high-tech startup hub). More than 1400 leading businesses involved and growing. Italy-Baltic Trading Community is much more than just a facility of B2BALTIC, the entrepreneurial Nordic Baltic community: Italy-Baltic supports business-developers, startuppers, brands, investors and exporters using the model of the community crowd and trading platform, cutting out the agency-model. Made-in-Italy and Made-in-Nordics are the hot topics. It makes diplomacy, better than a chamber of commerce (less passivity, less bureaucrat).
The right location for Italian-International lovers, both for Nordic and for Italian. 1.000+ in the Italy Baltic group on LinkedIn. We work together with the Non-Profit Club Federation Club IN Milan, Club IN Liguria, Alma Mater Foundation of University of Bologna, Dante Alighieri Worldwide Association, Doing Business in Sweden, DACH-I German Italia Network, Luxury Nordic Hub LNH, Startup Hub B2BALTIC.
In Italy the Trading Community offers visitors with the biggest place ever: in a luxury 750 sqm dedicated for business meetings, expos, conferences, public or private conventions in Genova-center in a noble UNESCO palace of Anno 1500. WebTV and live-broadcast on demand will be developed completely within end of 2019. You decide, if you want to be trader, importer, exporter, TV seller, TV sponsor, venture capitalist in the startuphub, or developer. Make your decision and choose your position, according to your wish before you enter the community!
4 Steps to enter Italy Baltic Trading Community quickly
⇒1) Immediately send a free message in English or Italian from the Facebook presence of our help-desk team: B2BALTIC Help-Desk , to make us aware that you want to participate: the team will help you fast in chat and avoid common mistakes; they will tell you if they can approve you or your type of business in the community;
⇒2) Together with the step 1, join the community by sending here a free application. So officially you will apply to be part of the prestigious Nordic Baltic community B2BALTIC. During the filling-up of the application on-line, select Italy Baltic Club. It takes just 3 minutes! 20.000 entrepreneurs are already part of the community.
⇒4) Register your e-mail (see below) in the Italy-Baltic newsletter to receive invitation to special events reserved to Nordic/Baltic and Italian companies.
Main Specialization of Italy Baltic Trade in B2BALTIC community.
- Import/Export furniture, house-systems, luxury design and equipment, for commercial and residential premises;
- Technology, innovation smart tools for smart-cities;
- Real Estate investments, development of shops, hotels, logistic centers, shopping malls, professional offices, villas;
- SPA & Wellness, planning and full construction in 24 countries with best design;
- Art restoration, art conservation in Italy and in the Nordics;
- Import/Export of food, wine, gastronomy;
- Internationalization process for Startups, offshoring, on-shoring, sales, marketing, crowdfunding campaign assistance;
- Accounting, Audit, company formations, legal support (over 140 lawyers) for trade or transactions;
- Business Travels and Tour-Operations between Italy and Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, Poland, both for leisure and business traveling.
- Best locations of our trading community: Helsinki, Riga, Tallinn, Stockholm, Vilnius, Saint-Petersburg, Genova, Bologna, Forli-Cesena, Milano.
Choose your favorite list to receive special invitations, B2BALTIC.org list, Italy-Baltic LIST (recommended) or another