The new exclusive Italia-Baltico Trading & Business Club founded in 2013 by Janetschek & Partners, is based on over 240 years of business relationships, diplomacy and investments in Italy of Janetschek´s family. Offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Riga, Tallinn, Saint-Petersburg, Genova, Bologna, Milano. More than 1400 businesses involved. Some of whom have joined also the prestigious Nordic Baltic B2B Community “B2BALTIC”. Italia-Baltico supports developers, startuppers, investors and exporters. The club also provides members with a LinkedIn group: 1.000+ companies have joined it. Working together with the Non-Profit Club Federation Club IN Milan, Club IN Liguria, Alma Mater Foundation of University of Bologna, Dante Alighieri Worldwide Association, Doing Business in Sweden, DACH-I German Italia Network, Luxury Nordic Hub LNH, Startup Hub B2BALTIC.
In Italy the Trading Club offers visitors with the biggest place ever in luxury 750 sqm dedicated for business meetings, expos, conferences, public or private conventions in Genova-center in a noble UNESCO palace of Anno 1500. In Forli-Cesena in the old middle-age castle of the CEUB of Bertinoro as well together with the “worldwide-oldest” University of Bologna.
Ways to enter the business community or the clubs quicly.
⇒Fill-up the free form below
Main Specialization of Italia Baltico Trading Community.
- Furniture, Luxury Design and equipment;
- Internationalization process for Startups, offshoring, onshoring, sales, marketing, funding;
- Accounting, Audit, company formations, legal support for trade or transactions;
- Technology, innovation smart tools for smart-cities;
- Real Estate investments, development;
- SPA & Wellness, design and full construction in 24 countries;
- Art conservation in Italy and in the Nordics;
- Export of Italian Food, Made-in-Italy (best brands), Italian Wine to Baltic area;
- Export of Baltic and Nordic products to Italy;
- Travels and Tour-Operations between Italy and Estonia, Latvia, Finland, both for leisure and business traveling.